WE’RE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!
Core System Conversion Update!
Our Core System Conversion is complete. The new system provides significant enhancements, conveniences and functionality all geared towards providing members with a better CDFCU experience. Along with these improvements are quite a few new functions for our staff to learn too! We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to become more familiar with our new system.
Now… here is what you need to know!
What is staying the same
- Member numbers: Your existing member number remains unaffected by our conversion.
- Debit and credit card: Your existing debit and credit cards will continue to work.
- Checks: You can use your current supply of checks.
- Direct Deposit, Payroll, Pension and Social Security: Your direct deposits will continue to post as they do today.
- Electronic withdrawals: Any automated withdrawal from your account that was previously establish will also process the same.
- Loan payments due dates: Loan payments and due dates remain unchanged.
- Statements: Both paper and eStatements remain unchanged.
Important information about your account history
Member access to prior account history as of July 1, 2018 will not be available. This means any previous transactions posting on your account prior to July 1, 2018 will not show in online or mobile banking, and will not be available through telephone banking, REAL. All members will receive a paper statement for the month of June from our old system with account history. Please retain for your records.
Important information about dividend payments
ALL account types which have been received dividends through June 30,2018.
Important information about your account codes
Some account codes had to be changed when we converted to the new system . You can view a chart of account codes here.
Telephone banking (REAL)
To use R.E.A.L you need your member number and a four digit personal identification number (PIN). Your initial PIN will be the last 4 digits of the Primary member’s SSN, the system will prompt you to change the PIN at your first login. The new telephone number is 877.669.3211.
Online banking (eTeller)
You will notice a new online banking platform which is a part of our core system conversion. You will continue to use cdfcu.com to access online banking. The login is in the menu located on the right of your screen. What you need to know…
- Your login credentials will remain the same, but you will need to set up a new password and security questions. The system will prompt you to do this with your first login on the new system.
- Scheduled Transfers: Unfortunately scheduled transfers that were set up within eTeller will not be available for viewing or editing within the new online banking system. They will continue to post as you had originally scheduled! If you need to change or cancel these transfers please call us.
- External Account Transfers will not convert to the new system. Example: If you have your US Bank account set up in online banking to make transfers to and from, this account information will not transfer to the new online banking system. You will need to set it up in the new system.
- If you’re a Bill Pay subscriber, merchants and scheduled payments will convert; you will not need to set these up again. Previously scheduled bill payments will still go out.
- PopMoney – Person to Person payments will be available to Bill Pay subscribers!
- Card Access – You will need to re-enroll your credit card information.
- Check Images will be available within online banking going forward (no past images).
Mobile APP- Coming JULY 9th!
We are pleased to launch our new mobile banking platform which includes new mobile app for the Apple and Android operating systems. (available July 9).
You must be a registered as an online banking user to use mobile banking. To download our new app, simply search for Coulee Dam FCU in the Apple App store or in Google Play.
We thank you for your patience! If you have questions, please call us at 509-633-0830 or 800-572-5678.