We are pleased to announce that CDFCU is offering a $1000.00 scholarship to a graduation high school senior who meets the requirements set forth below:
- Applicant must be a graduating senior of a high school in our service area.
- Applicant or applicant’s parent/guardian must be a member of CDFCU.
- Applicant must attend a college, business school, vocational school, or other institution of higher learning.
- Scholarship must be used for the 2020/2021 academic years.
- Applicant must complete the attached application form along with the following:
- High school transcript(s).
- Personal narrative.
- Three completed recommendation letters.
- A copy of your university/school acceptance letter if you have been accepted.
- A one page essay. Topic: Explain the difference between a Credit Union and a Bank.
- The scholarship will be awarded based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated ability and potential to succeed in chosen field
- Academic ability
- Citizenship (Community Service)
Completed applications must be received no later than April 3, 2020 at any of our 7 branch locations or emailed to email@example.com
Click the link below to download the 2020 Scholarship Packet
Note: Applications received after April 3, 2020 will not be considered.