We are monitoring the outbreak of the CoronaVirus (COVID-19) in our communities and we are committed to keeping you informed of the actions we are taking to prevent the spread of the virus.
We are closely following guidelines laid out by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Washington State Department of Health (DOH) and have encouraged our employees to review CDC recommendations to prevent the spread of disease.
For the health and welfare of our staff and members, the lobby of all branches will be closed. Transactions can be performed in the following ways…
- Call Center: Available 8 am – 5 pm
- Almira: Lobby open 9 am – 2 pm, traffic will be limited*. Transactions can be processed through the drive up. Effective September 18, 2020 the Almira Branch will be closed. ATM services will no longer be available after August 19, 2020.
- Bridgeport: Branch is closed. ATM services will no longer be available after August 19, 2020.
- Brewster: Lobby open 10 am – 5 pm, traffic will be limited*. Transactions can be processed through the drive up from 9 am-6 pm. The ATM is available for cash withdrawals.
- Creston: Lobby open 8:30 am – 4:00 pm (closed for lunch 1 pm- 1:30 pm) traffic will be limited*. Transactions can be processed through the drive up. The ATM is available for cash withdrawals.
- Coulee Dam: Lobby open 10 am – 5 pm, traffic will be limited*. Transactions can be processed through the drive up from 9 am-6 pm. The transactions dropped the Grand Coulee Dam box will be processed once per day. Services available at the ATM in Grand Coulee and Coulee Dam.
- Omak: Lobby open 10 am – 5 pm, traffic will be limited*. Transactions can be processed through the drive up from 9 am-6 pm. The ATM is available for cash withdrawals.
- Republic: Lobby open 10 am – 5 pm, traffic will be limited*. Transactions can be left in the night drop and will be processed throughout the day. The ATM is available for cash withdrawals.
*Lobby traffic will be limited in order to maintain safe social distancing.
For those who don’t feel comfortable leaving your home, we offer many ways for you to monitor and access your money:
- Online Banking with Bill Pay: Check balances, transfer funds, and pay bills
- Mobile Banking: Check balances, transfer funds, pay bills, and deposit checks with Remote Deposit. Download the app from the app store (Apple or GooglePlay)
- Zelle® – Use Zelle® within our mobile app to send money to family or friends in minutes1 2.
- REAL Telephone Banking: 877-669-3211 for checking balances, transfers or making payments
- Online Account Opening: Open checking and savings account online.
- Loan Applications: Can be submitted online and loan closings can be conducted via DocuSign.
- ATM: ATMs are located in each branch . Locations can be located here. Omak and Coulee Dam ATMs accept check deposits and real-time cash deposits.
- Night Drop Depository: You may drop your transaction at any time.
This event does not impact the safety of your deposits. As always, your money is secure with CDFCU and is insured by the NCUA.
We know you are receiving a great deal of information about Covid-19 and we encourage you to be mindful of where you get your information. By referencing reliable sources such as the CDC and Washington DOH.
For those who filed your taxes online or recently provided the IRS with your account information or receive Social Security Annuity via direct deposit… your stimulus payment MAY be deposited this week to your account. Please check online banking or REAL (877-669-3211) to review your available balance.
To check the status of your payment with the IRS: www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment
Scammers are capitalizing on the Coronavirus outbreak by targeting business and consumers through various schemes. See the Federal Trade Commission’s guidance on avoiding scammers during Coronavirus
Finally, it bears repeating; please follow CDC recommendations to prevent the spread of this and other viruses, including washing hands regularly and limiting contact with others if you are not feeling well.
Please check our Social Media pages for updates to this ever evolving crisis.
Thank you for your continued membership and trust. If you would like to speak with a CDFCU Member Service Representative, please call 800-572-5678 or send a secure message through our mobile app or via the Message Center within online banking.
Are you experiencing employment disruption or difficulty paying bills due to the COVID-19 outbreak? We may be able to help. Please contact us for assistance.