Kasasa Cash Back
Cash in on payouts with free Kasasa Cash Back®. Instead of paying us, we pay you. Get cash back in your day-to-day life by simply using your debit card to make purchases.
Plus, receive up to $20 per month in nationwide ATM fee refunds*. Why give to an account that never gives anything in return? Instead, simply open your free Cash Back account today, then sit back, pay nothing, and watch as the rewards roll in!
- 2% cash back on debit card purchases*
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds up to $20 per month ($4.99 per single transaction)*
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Unlimited check writing
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® debit card
- $5 minimum deposit to open
Qualifying for rewards is so easy, you're probably already doing it! It's as simple as doing the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
If you don't meet the qualifications one month, don't worry. There is no penalty, and you still have a free checking account that earns our base dividend rate.
* As of 7/11/13. Minimum to open is $5. When monthly qualifications are met, you receive 2.00% cash back on debit card purchases that post and settle to account during monthly qualification cycle up to a total cash back of $8.00 per monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying transactions must post and settle to account during monthly qualification cycle. Debit card purchases must be at least $5 to qualify. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post and settle to account. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20 ($4.99 per single transaction) if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. Transfers between accounts do not account as qualifying transactions. ATM-processed transactions do not count toward qualifying debit card transactions. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.