Like a Money Market account—but better
Our Available Asset accounts are similar to the Money Market accounts offered by many banks and credit unions. However, they have several distinct advantages. You don’t have to make as large of an opening deposit as you would with most Money Markets. You don’t need to maintain a specific balance either. You’ll earn more with a larger balance, but even if your balance is low, you’ll never have to pay a fee.
- Accounts for both business and personal members
- Set aside money for a rainy day, a sunny vacation, or a future investment
- Direct Deposit available for an easy way to build savings
- Unlimited face-to-face withdrawals
- Federally insured by NCUA up to $250,000
We don't have reviews for this, yet.
Share your story about Available Asset Account at CDFCU?
Review Available Asset Account from CDFCU
Yes. There is a $100 minimum opening deposit.