Start Saving Young
Programs and resources for youth
When it comes to financial responsibility, we’re big believers in starting young. That’s why we provide access to fun, family-friendly educational resources, and encourage you to help your children open their own accounts and learn how to handle money—even if they’re just starting out in life. We also sponsor a yearly scholarship for deserving young people.
Youth Savings Resources
On these websites, you’ll get free access to finance-savvy games, lessons, and tools, for both children and their parents.
- Great for Kids 0 to 12 years old
- Games, stories, and more that teach smart money management techniques.
- Great for Teens 13 to 18 years old
- Blogs, articles, and tools that help teens learn how to save up for the stuff they want!
- Great for parents
- Smart saving strategies, plus tips on how to inspire your kids to develop good money habits.