Online Banking & Bill Pay
Access to your credit union is only a few clicks away with the convenience of online banking. View account balances, make transfers—even pay bills 24/7, from anywhere with an internet connection.
No more rearranging your schedule for a last-minute transaction or bill payment—online banking brings the ultimate functionality to you. Best of all, this handy time-saver is free for CDFCU members!
- Fast, secure, and free service for CDFCU members
- Save time; eliminate unnecessary trips to a branch
- Several banking functions available anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Set up one-time or recurring transfers in-house or across financial institutions
- View account balance
- View transaction details
- Pay one-time or recurring bills
- Pay all bills through one screen
- Schedule payments in advance
- Reduce postage materials and paper waste
Registered online banking user?
New online banking user?
- Kindle Fire Contest
Win a Free Kindle Fire!
Members who enroll in online banking Aug. 1 – 31 will be automatically entered to win a Kindle Fire.*
Free online banking lets you securely access your accounts 24/7 from your phone, your computer — or your Kindle Fire. Check your balance, view transaction history, pay bills — and more. All you need is an internet connection.
*Please note that members currently enrolled in online banking are not eligible to enter the drawing.
No Specials at this time.