Enjoy anytime access to your account statements from anywhere with internet access by going paperless today. No more waiting on the mail for a new statement or spending valuable time searching for a past one.
eStatements save time, space, and even a tree in the process. Not to mention, they help prevent fraud by eliminating a paper trail of your private information.
- Safe, secure, and free for CDFCU members
- Statements available anytime, anywhere with an internet connection
- Avoid paper storage hassles and time spent searching for past statements
- Prevent fraud; eliminate a paper trail of your private information
- Easily print or download your statement securely to your computer or other storage device
- Download information into Quicken Loans platform
To enroll in eStatements, log into online banking (eTeller). Go to Accounts - eStatements and accept the disclosure. That's it!
If you are not currently enrolled in online banking, its easy! Click to go through the steps to register.
You must have the current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to view your eStatements.
- $5 Giveaway!
Go Green — Get Green
We're Giving $5 Cash* to Members Who Enroll in eStatements by Sept. 30
Get rewarded for going green — enroll in eStatements by Sept. 30! After you've received eStatements for three months, we'll put $5* into your savings account. It's that simple.
eStatements save the environment, reduce paper clutter, and make it easier to stay organized. No more shuffling through piles of paperwork just to check account details. Access your financial records 24/7 from anywhere with an internet connection!
Get Your $5 Reward
Here's how to take advantage of this limited time offer:
1. Enroll in eTeller if you haven't already, then log into your online banking account.
2. Sign up for eStatements through eTeller.
3. Get $5.*
And…that's it! Earn an easy five bucks* — enroll today!
*Members must be signed up for eStatements for three consecutive months before receiving $5. Funds will be deposited into savings account between Dec. 1, 2014 and Dec. 5, 2014.