CDFCU Fire Relief
We have just been witness to the most destructive wildfire in the history of our state. Many of our neighbors in our Bridgeport, Brewster and Omak branch areas have had to deal with the loss of everything they own.
CDFCU has established a FIRE RELIEF FUND and if you would like to help, Monetary Donations can be taken to any of our branch locations - Almira, Brewster, Bridgeport, Coulee Dam, Creston, Omak and Republic. Funds will be donated to the Community Foundation of North Central Washington Fire Relief Fund (for more information click here.)
CDFCU would also like to help our members in the affected areas!
• CDFCU members in affected areas who have loans with us may ask to have their due date(s) extended, and we will waive the fee.
• Fire Relief Loans may be granted to affected members.
• Affected members who have Term Share Certificates with us may have immediate access to their funds and there will be no penalty for early withdrawal.
• If funds are wired to the credit union to assist friends and relatives in the affected areas, we will do our best to waive our fees associated with the wire transfer.
• If your credit union checks, Credit or Debit cards were destroyed in the fire, they will be replaced and the fees waived.
• Balance Pro has a Natural Disaster Financial Toolkit available here. Balance Pro also has counselors available to help members and non-members take proactive steps to recover from this disaster.
Please call us at 800-572-5678 or contact us here. We will do whatever we can to lessen the financial impact on our members.
Thank you to those that continue to fight the fires and protect our loved ones.